Galactic is one of the world’s leading producers of lactic acid and its derivatives. Through a fermentation process of sugar and non-GMO microorganisms, we pride ourselves on developing a broad range of natural antimicrobials and ingredients.
We treasure our committed teams together with our strong values to better serve our customers worldwide. Our products and services are available in over 70 countries around the world, all produced by production facilities and high-performance labs located in Europe, North America and Asia. Galactic Group Headquarters is located in Brussels (Belgium), where the company was founded in 1994.
In 2018 Galactic opened its subsidiary Galactic International Ltd. in the Republic of Moldova.
To reinforce our Global Marketing team in Chisinau, we are looking for Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Maintaining a daily presence in social networking sites including LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends in social media, mainly in LinkedIn & Facebook.
- Managing day-to-day activities: creating editorial calendars, producing engaging photos and content for posts, scheduling posts, audience building, managing comments/messages/mentions, interacting with industry leaders, sharing relevant content to increase engagement, running advertising campaigns.
- Implementing and executing the social media strategy, coordinating with the Director of Global Marketing and Market director and departments across the world.
- Regularly providing insights gained from social media monitoring to internal team members, seeking out new opportunities in the digital space. As well, supporting team members regarding client needs and recommendations.
- Driving relevant traffic to the website through content re-purposing (blogs, articles, videos, etc.) and campaign performance tracking.
- Coordinating SEO for company website.
You will be working closely with our Global Marketing and Market directors to develop and implement key ideas for content and digital plans across the company's social media channels.
- The ability to identify trends and adapt quickly to change.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, mainly LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook.
- Familiar with the creation of graphics, visuals optimized for social media.
- Very good writing skills in English, including editing, proofreading.
- Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT), Canva and/or Photoshop, Illustrator, Outlook.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Understanding of how to link communications activities to business strategy and goals.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, able to work in teams as well as independently, with a positive attitude.
- Bachelor or Master's degree (or equivalent) in Journalism, Communications and//or Philology, Foreign Languages etc.
- Ability to work without errors, in an efficient and structured way.
- Ability to consider and respect deadlines, be in line with the forecast.
- Constructive/creative spirit in approaching tasks.
- Ability to set priorities: short, medium or long-term.
- A deep understanding of branding and design will be considered an advantage:
Fluent level in English is mandatory (written and spoken). Knowledge of an additional foreign language would be an asset.
1. Full time salary position.
2. Official employment and social package.
3. Excellent working environment – we have a creative, hard-working, and friendly team operating in a modern office space in Chisinau.
4. A diverse and interesting job in a growing worldwide company.
5. Opportunity to work in a multicultural company.
If you wish to work in a dynamic organization with a diverse team of smart, passionate and motivated people, Galactic is the place for you.