Based in China you will represent the group in all our APAC participations (Galactic China, Galactic Japan, BBCA & Futerro Lactic acid and BBCA & Futerro PLA in China) and carry out the follow up of all entities in collaboration with the Group Departments Directors in Belgium.
Your responsibilities include management and supervision of our production plants in China. Your duties will cover people management, hitting annual targets, building relationships, understanding customer trends and monitoring P&L statements, and verifying contracts /agreements.
You will be as well responsible for all our sales activities in APAC market. You will develop key growth sales, tactics, and action plans in line with our group strategy. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve financial targets.
You will report to the group CEO.
- Experience in General Management role in Continental China or Hong Kong
- Continental China or Hong Kong has already become your home country
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting, or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization,
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You have an extravert, enthusiastic and proactive personality and are customer oriented.
- You are ready to travel on a regular basis (in your dedicated countries).
- You have a higher business education BA/BSc degree, Sales & Marketing Management or equivalent.
- Experience in and knowledge of the food ingredients industry is preferential.
- You are fluent in English. Chinese knowledge is an advantage.
- A unique opportunity to join a European group active in Biotechnology and Bioplastic.
- A challenging position and a large responsibility giving you the possibility to take an active part in the development of a young, sustainable, and innovative company.
- Be an actor of the new bioeconomy helping the fight against global warming.
- A human sized company encouraging autonomy and team spirit.
- An interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages.
Apply without delay by logging on to our website www.lactic.com, under "careers".